Are you interested in guiding your own trip and need some rental rafting equipment. Look no further! The Great Northern Resort offers river rafting equipment rentals for those wanting to do their own Glacier National Park rafting. We know that everyone loves their own gear but sometimes it just can't make the trip.
Guide your own trip with friends and family on the North Fork or Middle Fork of the Flathead River. There are some great family friendly sections to get out and enjoy the river while visiting Glacier National Park.
Advanced equipment reservations are recommended and can be made by calling our office at 1-406-387-5340 (800-735-7897). The pickup and drop off location is at our resort in West Glacier, Montana just outside the West Entrance of Glacier National Park, 1 mile west on U.S Highway 2.
Raft/Inflatable Kayak/Paddleboard Rental Price/Day
• 14 ft. Self-Bailing (6 person paddle). $135
• 14 ft. Self-Bailing with Frame and Oars $160
• 2 Person Inflatable Kayak $65
• 1 Person Inflatable Kayak $55
• Paddleboard $40 Halfday/ $60 Fullday
* Life Jackets/Paddles are Included with all Boat Rentals *
Extra Equipment Rental Price/Day
• Wetsuit & Booties $7.00
• Wetsuit Only $5.00
• Booties Only $2.50
• Lifejacket $4
• Paddles $3
• Kayak Paddle $10
• Raft Oars (3-Includes spare) $12
• Dry Bag Large $6
• Dry Bag Small $4
• Helmet $5